Ergonomics > Ergonomic Software > Review of RSI Warrior
Ergonomics Software - Review Of RSI Warrior
Information about RSI Warrior
Language : English
Platform: Microsoft Windows XP with Minimum Pentium 300 with 64mb RAM
File Size: 17MB
File Size Of Full Version: 20MB
Ordering Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Eurocard, Discover, Check / Money Order, Pay Pal, Bank / Wire Transfer
Publisher: RSI Warrior Pty Ltd
RSI Warrior is a incredible ergonomics software package, which helps computer users avoid and recover from computer-related Repetitive Strain Injuries. It achieves this by providing the user:
- Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
- Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. These stretches are presented as 3D animations.
- Ergonomics Wizard shown at startup to remind you the proper seating positions and proper ergonomic configuration of your desk/chair and computer.
- Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
- Automatic clicking to get rid of the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.
- Learn more about ergonomics at safecomputingtips.com