Ergonomic software is the software that tells you about the different ergonomic exercises. The ergonomic software will tell you about the stretch at your computer or take a break.
The ergonomic software
- Can record details of use on every action a user has enacted on a computer as a log file.
- Can stop the computer from working for a period of time after a specified number of keystrokes or mouse-clicks to enforce break periods.
- Can display sample animation of exercises or movies showing stretching options.
- Can prompt users to take regular breaks.
Some good Ergonomic software :
1. Ergonomic Software by workpace
2. Ergonomic software by Stress Away
This ergonomic software provides solution for
- Stiff Neck or Shoulders
- Blurred Vision
- Gritty-Feeling Eyes
- General Fatigue
This Ergonomic Software Offers:
- Stress Away reduces computer-use-related fatigue and tension!
- Stress Away Software provides easy-to-understand text and photos which guide you through brief exercises for your eyes, neck, wrists, head and shoulders.
- Stress Away is not a screen saver, it pops up on your screen while you work and shows you a quick, easy exercise to reduce stress and tension.
- Stress Away Software works with Win 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP operating systems.
- Stress Away Software costs only $19.95.
- You can purchase a Site License for as low as $5 per copy.
- You can download Stress Away Software demonstration.
3. RSI Guard
This software offers:
- Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible
- Video stretches shown during rest breaks
- Micro breaks give you time to briefly relax, regain awareness of your posture and work patterns, and maintain awareness of how your body feels
- Ergonomic reminder messages keep you aware of how you are working at the computer
- Tracking & reporting of key work statistics helps you understand how you use your computer
- Online health status reporting helps you track the connection between work patterns and discomfort
- Online ergonomic training teaches you the basics of healthy computing
- Hotkeys & keyboard remapping reduce keyboard strain by reducing how many keys you press and relocating hard-to-press keys
- Automatic clicking eliminates strain associated with mouse clicking, works much better than alternative pointing devices or switching to your other hand
- Dynamic work restrictions help you follow a doctor-prescribed reduction in your exposure to computer strain
- Highly customizable features with an easy-to-use setup-wizard and intelligent default settings
- Flexible multi-user and network support lets you easily move from computer to computer, install on servers, intranets, etc.
- Administrative-control functions for enterprise users
- Upgrade path to Remedy Interactive Office Ergonomics Suite
- Easy to use